Opportunity for a well organised, enthusiastic skilled individual to become a vital part of our expanding horticultural business. The ideal person must have excellent work ethic, good communication skills, have a positive ‘can do’ attitude and sense of urgency to carry out tasks. We are looking for a confident manager, able to multi task and juggle priorities and be adaptable.
Responsibilities will include:
- General maintenance of a number of nursery sites to include – heaters, irrigation equipment, glasshouse structures, internal/external areas of buildings
- Electrical engineering skills
- Organise stock of tools and equipment
- Ensure nursery equipment is in working order and well maintained
- Oversee maintenance of company vans/wagons/tractors
- Build a maintenance timetable of tasks
This is a permanent position.
Hours of work: 39hrs per week Monday to Friday but may vary in accordance with business needs
Salary: Dependant on experience
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in applying for this role.
Phone: 01772 817030 or 07545207870